Monday, March 12, 2007

Sleep...


Early morning today... I was sleeping less then 3 hours and now sitting in my school, not university, and doing nothing, because it's boring :)

Yesterday morning was very interesting :) I remembered ols days when I was talking with my best friends all the night. I haven't done it almost for year, so it was great but quite strange to do it again :) Moreover there were two interesting ideas :) one to kick some old friend ass :D another to rent my own flat and live there with some of my friends :D perhaps I'll do it later when I'll come back from my Erasmus studies and find a job :) I don't know now, will I live there alone or maybe I'll need to find some friends to do that, because it's to expensive for me to live alone :) or maybe I need to find one cheap room?

And finally I'll end yesterday night/morning by reading Perry Hagopian second trilogy book "Eldest" :) and I like this book, so I ended to read only before sunrise :) but it was worth to read that chapters :) I think I won't sleep good at nights until I end this book :)

No comments: